There are many companies that provide video production agencies in Vietnam today. Choosing a reputable company that provides quality service packages and guaranteed prices is not an easy thing.
Let’s join DNX Agency to discover reputable video production company in Vietnam and what they do through this article!
What is a video production company?
Video production agencies are known as production companies or production studios that specialize in producing media and videos for personal or corporate events for their clients.
Video production contains the production of videos based on existing requirements from customers. Video production agencies need to ensure the technical quality, provide enough editing equipment, and meet the right script.
What does a video production company do?
Video production agencies, in the broadest sense, develops, shoots, and edits videos for other businesses and organizations. Daily tasks are actually a lot more difficult than you would imagine.
- Meeting and working with clients
- Carry out market and product research
- Making storyboards
- Discuss and develop scripts
- Identifying potential settings for movies
- Casting, obtaining props, and making clothing items
- Make audio and video recordings
- Video editing involves putting together clips.
- Combine music and audio tracks.
- Make SFX, motion graphics, and animations.
- Post videos online and make airing arrangements with TV stations.
Video production company in Vietnam – DNX Agency
1. About us
- Website: https://dnx.vn/en/
- Headquarters: 04 Bau Tram 3, Khue Trung Ward, Cam Le District, Danang
- HCMC Branch: 220/1 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, 21 Ward, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Hotline: 0783.788.789
- Email: email@example.com
DNX Agency always updates knowledge and trends of Marketing and is ready to listen to customers’ opinions. From there, create the best campaigns, making customers most satisfied.
In order to bring customers more and more quality products and services, the company is constantly improving and changing itself.
Prominent projects that DNX Agency has done with major partners in the market: Laguna Golf, Bana Hills Golf Club, Internal Communication of Danang Port, Vinasoy Plant Nutrition, Elipsport advertising campaign, …
DNX team always works according to the process and provides professional services with enthusiasm. DNX are always ready to support and advise businesses in all internal media editing activities.
2. Our featured projects
3. Our clients
“The professionalism of DNX Agency is what I feel most satisfied with. I was impressed with the team from the consultation step, and to the final publication, I was very pleased as there was not much editing required. Working time is fast, very reliable and hope that the following projects will continue to cooperate with DNX.” – Ms. Bui Chuc Han (CEO Sanodyna)
4. Working process
With DNX Agency, it is very important to understand the needs of customers from the very beginning. It is essential to receive accurate information and understand the challenges of the customer market.
DNX Agency and customers will agree on the internal communication content, spirit, and message that the business wants to send through the video.
At the same time, DNX Agency is always transparent and clear in pricing. We provide customers with a price list of filming services to get documents for customers’ reference.
From the provided data, the DNX Agency team will analyze and select the content. Then, they will create a script to convey the content and ideas that the business wants.
DNX Agency owns highly professional and responsible post-production and editing team. The edited videos always ensure to meet the ideas and messages of the business. In particular, must touch on the key needs of customers.
How to choose the right video production company in Vietnam
1. Check out their portfolio
Any potential client interested in hiring a production business may always check their prior work.
On the official website of video production agencies, the video portfolio is often available. You may check if the videos they generate to suit your criteria by looking at their earlier work. These examples will give you an idea of the caliber of the videos that this business is prepared to put its brand on.
Is it appealing, interesting, and credible? When examining a production company’s prior work, you should ask yourself these kinds of inquiries.
Various useful materials are client testimonials or a client list outlining the other clients they have served. An excellent video-producing firm will have satisfied customers.
2. Inquire about advertising and Marketing
As vital as creating the video is, marketing it for your brand is as crucial. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that one television commercial will be enough to reach your target demographic and entice them into making a purchase the following day.
Even with the aid of video, company promotion is a continuous activity. To reach the largest audience possible, inquire about marketing your film on several channels when selecting a video production company.
The best times to upload your video on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are during peak watching hours for your target demographic. To increase internet traffic and engage website visitors searching for information about your business, find out how to embed the video on your company’s website.
3. Get a quote
The relationship between price and quality is not always that straightforward. It’s not uncommon to discover that a less-priced provider really provides a superior product.
Therefore, it is recommended that you conduct some investigation. You should get price estimates from the video production company in Vietnam you are thinking about working with.
The next step is to evaluate each quote in light of your financial plan. The objective is to locate a reasonable production firm that can create a video with which you can be pleased and which will achieve the desired objectives.
4. The following factors
Here are some other factors to bear in mind as you continue your search for the ideal video production company in Vietnam:
- Think about the production crew. Are they seasoned professionals in the field? How many people will be active participants? Are all of your company’s video production demands being met by them?
- What is the procedure there? Recognize the flow of manufacturing from beginning to end. How will they receive the go-ahead for decisions in the end? What part in the process will you play? It is essential to make sure your voice is heard.
- Verify the channels of communication. If something seems off or has to be adjusted, you should feel involved in every stage of the production process and have a direct line to someone in control of the production business.
- Make sure you tie everything together so the final product matches the ideals of your business, is compelling enough to increase sales, and is promoted to the appropriate group of people. After all, an advertisement for your business should do that.
Above article about video production company in Vietnam. Each unit will have different strengths, service packages as well as different fees.
Depending on your requirements and budget, consider and choose a suitable unit. DNX Agency hopes you find the right partner for your business soon.